Thursday, September 3, 2009

There Seems to be a Bug in my House




This week I have been using a lot of this.........





(can't buy it here but it is my one luxury from the British Food Shop - not sure how people over here survive without good old dettol. You can bath in it, gargle with it, put it on cuts, clean with it, disinfect things and the Queen uses it - need I say more!!)





I have also been using this a lot.......





A vomit bug has snuck into our house and seems to be making friends with my children one by one. I have got my 'Matron' hat on and am far too busy cleaning and cuddling to cook Prince Charming supper. Thai take-out this evening, yummy!!


1 comment:

  1. Uh oh. I'll get the buckets & towels ready... Let's hope Mr Vomit Bug didn't like the look of us.

    ReplyDelete