Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sketches

I must say, I do love a good sketch. Becky Fleck over at Pagemaps does a wonderful thing, each month she does 10 sketches of various page sizes. She has a little link where you can download a PDF file ready to print them off, she has placed them all perfectly so that they fit nicely on just one sheet of paper.

Each month I go to her site and print off her page of 10 sketches, I then punch a hole in the sheet and put it in my inspiration folder. I think she is fabulous........wonderful sketches, varying page sizes, always including single and double page layouts and environmentally conscious, making a special one sheet printable PDF file. Yay for Becky!!!

Sometimes.......I even manage to make some layouts based on her sketches!! These are two that I made from her March sketches:





If you get a chance, you must check out her site. It is a great sketch source, have a happy Tuesday.

5 comments:

  1. I do the same thing!!! I like to go back through my binder and look at old sketches, too! LOVE these LO's. I especially love the fact that you didn't use wintery papers for your Snowman one, and I love how the red accents pick up the red in the snowman hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, Tara! I adore a good sketch! I am headed over to Becky's site now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pagemaps! It's a great site and Becky's sketches trigger all sorts of ideas for me. I didn't get a chance to print out this month's sketches, but after seeing your layouts, I might do that right now! I'm in love with that first sketch and your take on it is just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your layouts Tara & what fab sketches - I am a big fan of Becky's :)

    ReplyDelete