Monday, April 19, 2010

A Week in the Life

A very happy Monday to you, I hope you had a fab weekend. Today is the official start date of Ali Edwards 'A week in the life' project. Are you playing along?? At the moment I am not sure if I will commit to a whole week, I may just do a couple of days.

I thought I would just share a few shots that I took this morning.


My boots.............I can't tell you how much attention these boots attract. Women literally stop me on the street to ask me where I got them from. So far today I have had 7 comments on them. Although, I always end up disappointing everyone when I tell them that I got them from England.

Filling up the car with petrol......boring but necessary!!!!

Ohhh, my Starbucks fix!!

The ladies loo, at the moment I am having to hunt these down , one of the downsides to being pregnant!!!


So I hope you are taking lots of photos too. Have a happy snapping day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Are the boots Anna Sui?

    I don't think THEY came from TESCO.

    ReplyDelete