Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another Recipe Holder

I thought whilst we were on the subject of recipe gathering, I would show you a project I made last year. They were offering this class at my local Archivers and I knew I just had to sign up for it. I do love a class, there is something quite wonderful about just following instructions and a few hours later you have made the most beautiful thing.








Again, haven't quite managed to put my recipe cards into it!!! One day, I promise, perhaps when all those Oompa Loompas are at full time school!! Have a happy Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. HA! That's gonna be a loooooong time considering whatcha got baking in the over;)

    Love your project! Early Bird is still one of my all time faves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... what an adorable project, I'd love to make something like this for my daughter who is turning 21 next month. Lately she's very interested in "my family" recipes ... and since my mom passed before she was able to write up her recipes for us, I'd love to get this done for my girl so she can keep up all the traditions of family recipes. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete