Thursday, July 8, 2010

June Sketch Challenge

Firstly I must apologise for not posting this yesterday, I got majorly side tracked. My Niece is coming over from England and I thought it was high time I sorted out the wardrobe in the guest room. I have just shoved things in there and it was in some need for a proper clear out. I thought it may take an hour or so but ended up taking the whole day. Note to self, in future do not shove things into the wardrobe, remember everything has a 'home'!!

On to the June Challenge, I am totally blown away by the layouts we have received. Julie's sketch obviously got people inspired. I am also very happy that we have had entries from all over the world, just love that. OK, on to the layouts, I wanted to share them today and announce the winner tomorrow. Here are the lovelies .........

Sohpie:Wendi:
Pearl:


E.M.Emond:
Julie:
Amanda:

Teresa Jaye:
Margie:
Brigitte:
Trine:
Kim:
Suzanne:
Yoko:
Just stunning, thank you so much for entering. I will be pondering tonight, they are all so good. Have a lovely Thursday.

5 comments:

  1. I´ll reply to your "does anyone think it´s still Monday" question with "does anyone think it´s still June?". I´ve missed out on two challenges and I´m so sad! Getting my head around a new job, and all the online classes I´m doing, and trying to finish of the plans for my new flat has brought me down....

    The LOs are wonderful Tara! I wish you luck on choosing one!

    Siri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like you've got a tough decision, these are all lovely. I loveall the different bunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Siri--I've missed the last two challenges too with work and all the craziness of summer! And I can't believe it's July already! I am SO in for July's sketch challenge! Good luck picking a fave among those amazing June layouts, Tara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all beautiful! Good luck choosing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm, should be thinking about going to bed but am far too busy trying to make up my mind. This is a tough one!!!

    ReplyDelete