Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blowing the dust off my Sewing Machine

Today I will be blowing the dust off my Sewing Machine in order to TRY to make a Cowboy outfit. You have got to be loving Jo-Ann's, it always has everything you need. I got sooooo excited when I found iron-on metal studs - ohhh the little things that make you happy!!


I just LOVE Colorado in January, it's yeehhaaw Cowboy Crazy, (due to the large stock show that comes to town). Eldest OL's class are going to visit the Rodeo Queen tomorrow, how cool is that. So, I better get sewing!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures. I am enjoying seeing your blog pop up again on my dashboard! I am wondering who you are thinking of for the man candy again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your creation!!

    ReplyDelete