Monday, March 21, 2011

Introducing the Design Team

I am really happy to announce the new Magpie Club Design Team. As you know, it was super tricky picking the team, there is so much talent out there. I really feel that I have picked girls with totally different styles, there should be bucket loads of inspiration for us.

So, please let me welcome our new Magpies.

The Main Kit Designers:






My New Concept Kit, (which I have yet to come up with a name for!!):



For Mini Album and Project Kits:



So that's it. The new Mapie Club Design Team. I can't tell you how excited I am to get going, I am shooting to have the first kits ready for May. I am busy hunting and gathering for bits and bobs, I am also trying to design the new website, it's all busy, busy, busy - gotta be loving that!

14 comments:

  1. I am so so excited to be a part of this team!!! I see a few familiar faces and a lot of new ones! Can't wait to get to know you all and ROCK these kits!! Congrats everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone! I'm so excited to be a part of Magpie Club! Can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, ladies! Can't wait to be inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the new team. Can't wait to see their work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is soooo awesome !! I feel so proud to be part of such a fabulous team!!!still can't believe my luck!! I can't wait to start!! good luck on all the work ahead Tara!! and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratuations ladies!! A wonderful team that is sure to inspire us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations everyone! I am completely thrilled to be a part of this team and am so looking forward to getting started!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray and congrats everyone! This is super exciting and I'm just tickled to be a part of this awesome team!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sooooo excited! What an honour! Thankyou soo much! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats, everyone! :D this is going to be so much fun! i can't wait to get started. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like an amazing group of designers! Congratulations to everyone!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to those that made the DT! Off to check out some blogs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing! Lots of great talents... Congrats everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Ladies!

    I can't wait to see all your inspiring work...Bring on May!!!

    I'm so looking forward to the new kits :)

    Cheers
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete