Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Project Life

I thought I would share a few pages of my project life 2011. This is my third year of doing this project and I have to say that it is my all time favourite. This year I have really jazzed things up, adding lots of extra photos, digital stamps and actually rounding the corners with my punch. Each week I spend an hour or so on it. If I don't have the photos printed, I just put a sticky note on what photo I want to use - that way I wont forget.

I find it the perfect place to put things in, things that I want to hold onto but don't really know where else to put them. For example the children's valentines cards, old store cards, little notes or drawings. It is just perfect.

I will be having a special section in my new store just for project life. Some things are terribly tricky to get hold of - especially some of the odd sized page protectors. There is also a product where you can stick a 4x6 flip-up page directly onto the pocket, that way you can add an extra two photos to that specific day. Jolly hard to find but I have managed to track them down and they are now on their merry way.

Anyway, must dash as I am off to the hairdressers.

9 comments:

  1. Your album is gorgeous! I love that you also put little notes and mementos from the year in there! I did PL last year and did actually complete it--and I love looking through it, but I needed a break afterwards. :) Perhaps I'll pick it back up next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your album Tara! I'm so excited you'll be carrying PL items in your store. Those odd sized page protectors are soooo hard to find! I just received mine and am getting started on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your album looks really nice! you can be proud of yourself for completing this daily album!! it is such a great amount of work! I was tempted to do it, but I would need to be able to print photos at home in order to do so! so I will wait for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIRD year! Holy Cow Tara, you really are amazing!!! Your album looks incredible, I am in utter awe~

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cool album! I love this concept. What a great looking album, and the memories will be priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that album looks amazing. Love the concept of project life - maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your album is looking fantastic! How neat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so impressed -- I have yet to try one of these b/c I don't think I could keep up with it! Kuddos to you!! Your album looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete