Monday, April 25, 2011

A Lovely Weekend

I do love a bank holiday weekend, (in England that is what we call a public day off). Easter weekend is especially lovely back home as you also get today off - Easter Monday. Although I must admit that there is not as much emphasis on the egg hunt back in England. I love the old egg hunt, as do the wild Oompa Loompas!!!

We then all dressed up for Lunch, baby OL looking fine and dandy in his Sunday best......

My brother-in-law, Cameron, is a budding photographer and we decided to take a few portraits whilst everyone was in town.

One of all the cousins for Granny - lots of cousins missing but we worked with who we had!! Loving middle OL in his bow tie, he reminds me off a mad scientist!!

Then a good old fashioned family portrait, a very rare thing in my house, especially that we managed to include both of our dogs.

I ate far too many Easter Eggs though, can't get enough of those Cadburys Caramel eggs. I am quite pleased they are only available once a year! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

2 comments:

  1. love the familie portrait!! looks like you had lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That family portrait is precious! You caught the essence of each of your children as themselves - very cool!

    ReplyDelete