Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

I wanted to do something nice for the Oompa Loompa's Teachers. They are all so wonderful and my little OL's love them to bits. SO I scoured the web to find a nice gift that I could whip up in a jiffy and found these 'thanks a latte' cards over here.


I downloaded the template and then got them printed 5 x 7 at Costco. I then went into my local Starbucks, got the gift cards, cardboard sleeves and paper bags. Did a bit of glueing, wrapped a bit of twine round and my cards were done.


I then placed each card into a paper bag. Sealed it with a bit of masking tape and wrote each teachers name on the tape.


Just stunning. They all went down very well and I am so pleased that I made the effort to show our appreciation to these truly fabulous girls. Yay, so lucky to have them in our lives.

2 comments: