Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bangers and Beans

Oh, we've been having a lot of fun. This evening we had supper round the fire, good old bangers and beans. Then out came the smores - I never, ever seem to get a photo of the whole smores thing. Usually because I am putting them together and my hands are far too sticky to reach for my camera.

We then just chilled out taking in the amazing view, listening to the waves lapping against the beach and playing with the adorable baby Oompa Loompa.


Will I ever be able to return back to my normal, non-holiday life? Will my children ever go back to their normal bedtime? Will I ever be able to stop eating pudding at every meal? These are the questions I ask myself when I fall into bed!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw - smores and snuggles - sounds like a holiday you could create any day if you try. But the sound of the water sure does sound delightful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes you will be able, but don't think about it now:) just enjoy these precious moments!! being "away" from our normal lives, we are just so much closer to ourselves.. right...?
    so happy you are enjoying your self!
    *hugs

    ReplyDelete