Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sneak Peeks

We are finally back home, life is currently taken up with a LOT of washing and getting back into the swing of normal day to day life. The OL's are at camp and I have to say that I am rather missing them. Especially when baby OL is asleep, the house is eerily quiet, just the sound of the washing machine and the snoring of my old boys, (the dogs).

The kits go live on Thursday and I just wanted to share a few sneak peeks of the Main Kit.

Here is one from Donna:

And here are some from Audrey:





And lastly, here are some from Linda:




Thanks girls, you have done wonders as per usual. Have a happy Tuesday.

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the reveals here! Needing some inspiration to get my craft back on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you are fine Tara!! very yummy sneaks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like another fun kit! I'm thoroughly enjoying what you created for June, and eagerly looking forward to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, looking forward to the launch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait for the next kit - it's always like christmas morning the day the magpie kit arrives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS KIT ROCKS. Well, they all do, but this one - awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The kit will work just totally perfect for summer photos. I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete