Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Great Weekend

This weekend we decided to step back in time and go to the Renaissance Festival in Larkspur.


It was packed, I am not sure I have ever seen so many cars or people since living in Colorado. I am super used to it in England but not here. There were so many cool things to see, do and eat.


The jousting was superb.


My knight, pirate and princess were loving it although it was so HOT. Far too hot to be walking around in the sun.


So it was time to have some sorbets to cool down. Clever things, propped on half an orange.

This has got to be my favourite photo of the day, just love it. My princess licking her chin.


I do love getting out and about and seeing all the wonderful things that Colorado has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky kids - I wanna be one of your children!

    ReplyDelete