Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween Journal

On Saturday, Prince Charming graciously let me go to the ball, (well...an all day crop!!). I was on a mission, I knew that I wanted to start and finish my Halloween journal. It did take all day and a bit of night too but I am happy to report that it is now done and dusted - yay!!

I thought I would share a few of the pages:

















Now that is done, I can start getting my head round the old December Daily!!

I will be announcing the winner of the kit tomorrow. Have a happy Tuesday.

4 comments:

  1. Even more awesome in person! It was so fun having you at the "ball"! So much fun with you there! And Prince Charming, thanks for sharing your lovely wife with us... we adore her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I am so jealous that you 2 met!!! I so wish we could spend some time scrapping and chatting together Tara!!this mini is so fab!! I love the embellies and the layers!great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG TARA!!!!!!!! I Love this. Unbelievable. So jealous you went to a crop. I must find one to go to.

    ReplyDelete