Thursday, June 25, 2009

Amazon Order Arrives!!


Oh joy of joys...............the Amazon.co.uk order arrived. As you can see, I am a huge 'Murder Mystery' girl and can not get enough of English drama. My favourite is actually 'Midsomer Murders', loving Barnaby but I have seen them all. My second would then have to be Poirot, John Suchet rocks. Third place...................Rebus and Messiah, I do love Ken Stott. I could go on and on and on.

Here we have the whole box set of Morse (52 Episodes), Lewis (Third Series) and Five Series of Trial and Retribution. Lynda La Plante - the Queen of Murder Mysteries. I am so pleased that we brought our English TV and DVD player. It only took 5 days for this to reach us from the UK and the shipping was only 9 pounds!!! Brucey Bargain.

The only problem with watching UK drama (especially Midsomer) is that it makes me a little homesick for the beautiful English Countryside. I would like a Cotswold stone house with an Aga in my kitchen and a grassed Tennis Court in the garden!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment