Friday, July 24, 2009

Layout Share

Last night I decided to do a few more pages for my 'heritage album'. Loving it so much, it is such great fun looking at all the photos and choosing the papers. I really think that it is such a good idea to do a heritage album. I have so many old photos just shoved into a large plastic bag, I feel that scrapping them somehow brings them to life. I also feel that photographs back then were probably quite a big deal, I imagine that they were very expensive and that you only took photos of special events. Not like now, last week I found myself taking a photo of my youngest eating her first Mc Donalds!!!




I haven't eaten the chicken jelly yet, it is lurking in the fridge waiting patiently for me to dig in!! Have a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment