Friday, August 28, 2009

Puppy's Birthday

I came downstairs this morning and learnt that it was in fact Puppy's Birthday. Monty loves Puppy, (or should I say some days, other days he couldn't really care less whether he was left out in the rain!!).

Anyhow, Monty enjoyed explaining to me that we really should have a party for Puppy with cakes and party bags. Puppy was in luck, a few weeks ago I just so happened to be in Michael's clearance section when I came across this amazing 'Martha Stewart' party set. I thought it would be ideal for a Teddy's Bear Picnic in the garden and quickly put it in my trolley. I was so amazed with the set, with my 40% off coupon I only paid $4.32 and it is jammed packed with lots of little goodies.

So this morning I thought to myself that Puppy's Birthday would be a great excuse to get the old Martha kit out. The children were so excited when they got home from school and saw the party table all set up with Puppy and his friends, cakes and biscuits. We sang Happy Birthday to Puppy and all dug in, (well not me as I am still on my diet.......10lbs lost but still quite a long way to go!!).

Aren't Fridays fabulous!!! Have a good weekend.











No comments:

Post a Comment