Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This Week I've mostly been drinking................

Coconut water, loving it. It is so delicious and incredibly beneficial, it must be too good to be true. There are two downsides, firstly it is rather expensive and secondly, I keep thinking I'm in the Caribbean!!!

I found out about it from good old Gwyneth, I thought I might do the detox on her website, (www.goop.com). I printed it off, had a good read through and decided I must start off buying then drinking the coconut water. That was two weeks ago and I must admit I haven't got any further with the rest of the detox!!! Pretty typical, just picking out the good bits!!

So do I feel better now that I am drinking the coconut water??? I can't really say that I feel any different or that my skin looks anything like Gwyneths' but it has got to be better than Diet Coke!!

No comments:

Post a Comment