Thursday, August 13, 2009

Are Brothers the Most Annoying People in the World??

My brother is probably the most annoying person I know. He tends to wind me up for no particular reason, just something to do. I thought that this would stop once we became adults but I'm afraid it still happens. When I was younger I just accepted that this was part of being the younger sister but as I got older, I realised that I could be annoying too. Oh yes, I have learnt all of his tricks and can be very annoying back to him now. Revenge is sweet!!




Today Sophia was happily crawling about on the floor when suddenly 'Spiderman' appeared out of nowhere and captured her in his net. 'Spiderman' was not happy to let his prisoner go and kept putting the net over her every time she escaped.




I kept a close eye on the capture and tried a few times to help the prisoner but 'Spiderman' was too quick and the net kept being thrown over her. I suddenly thought to myself that he is just like my brother - totally annoying. Sophia was happily minding her own business, when for no reason her older brother decided to come over and be the most annoying person in the world. You can't really achieve much when you have a net over your head. It made me think of all the people out there that must be suffering with older-annoying-brother-syndrome. I just wanted to let them know that they are not alone!!!

1 comment: