Friday, November 6, 2009

Autumn Splendor

I thought I would make the most of the Autumn leaves and do a little photo shoot of the Oompa Loompas. It is such a beautiful time of the year I really wanted to capture that 'fall feeling'!! I lay down on the leaves to show them exactly what position they should get in.....



then I got attacked from all angles!!



I was super happy with the results.






To rake or not to rake, that is the question? In England no one rakes the leaves, they are left to fertilise the soil but I have noticed that my neighbours are raking like crazy. Is it in the 'community handbook' that one has to rake leaves as and when they fall? I am going to have to check this one out. Anyway, whilst I am off finding raking answers, have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I personally don't think the leaves should be raked. I think they should be left as fertilizer, just as you said. However...my husband has a different idea. As soon as the first leaves start falling, he is on his lawnmower like a madman, chopping the poor little leaves up into tiny bits. Well, I guess he's letting them fertilize in his own way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I stopped by from Shimelle's. I love your kits! I'll be keeping my eye on them for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohhhh I just love your photos! -Especially the one of you "demonstrating" the proper pose! Super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love the pics!!! Two of my grandchildren are visiting right now and since we have not raked our leaves yet either, you have inspired me to take some autumn pictures myself. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, I am really pleased you liked the photos. I am really trying to make an effort on taking 'interesting photos'!! Most of my photos are pretty conservative!! Have a lovely day. :-)

    ReplyDelete