Friday, November 13, 2009

Embellishment Packs

I have been tinkering with the idea of making little embellishment packs, this is the thing I have had up my sleeve! This is the first one I have come up with, I could have gone a lot further with it but I have been too busy getting the December kits ready, (which are amazing by the way!!).

I really enjoyed the photographic theme of the November kits and wanted to give this little pack a go. Also between you and me, I paid an absolute fortune for the camera stamp on ebay, I just had to have it, so I am thrilled to be getting some use out of it.



List of Content:

1 Vintage book page hand stamped
1 Vintage Viewmaster reel
3 Polaroid cut outs
1 Negative cut out
2 Jenny Bowlin Photographic chipboard buttons
1 Tim Holtz vintage journal tag
1 Camera charm, (very cool and my favourite thing!!) hung on a small pin
Half a yard of sparkly black ribbon


Kit $3.99 S&H $1.50
Total = $5.49

If you would like to buy one, just click on the link below:


I will be posting the sneak peeks of the December kits next week - so exciting, I love Christmas!!! Have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Just awesome Tara - what a fab idea & so reasonably priced - I am sure these will sell out right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Tara!! Such a great price, too!!

    Can't wait to see the sneaks of the December kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... what a super great idea!!!had so much fun using the ones included in the kit! you can never get enough of these!!! and dying to see December kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you so much, I love putting them together!! Have a great weekend. Tara

    ReplyDelete