Thursday, January 14, 2010

Don't You Just Hate it when That Happens............



I was busy preparing baby Oompa Loompa's lunch, I knew she was getting sleepy but I felt that there was time to eat quickly before entering the land of nod. I must admit whilst preparing said baby's food I was on the telephone. Chit chatting away, finding out all the gossip going on back home in London town. When all of a sudden I turned round and saw this, and I have got to say it again...............but don't you just hate it when that happens!!!

Suddenly you have a dilemma on your hands, do you try to entice them with your delicious creations or do you just give in and put them to bed. I went for the latter option, food can wait. As my Mother-in-law always says,.............'Never wake a sleeping baby'. I was always under the assumption that the saying was, 'Never wake a sleeping dog' but maybe I'm wrong!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's "Let sleeping dogs lie." And I most certainly agree with "Don't wake a sleeping baby." And I'd like to add, "or a sleeping toddler, or a sleeping Kindergartner, or a sleeping husband."

    Adorable photos Tara, hope to see a page soon!

    ReplyDelete