Thursday, February 11, 2010

Man of the Month.....

I received the most amusing email yesterday from my friend Patti, she will not let this Alec Baldwin thing go.

She said that man of the month should be in the present not the past, she quite rightly said that this is not the man I would see knocking on my door:


I would in fact open the door to this:

Umm, she has got a point. I am not sure how tempted I would be to jump on that plane to Paris. But then again, nothing a bit of 'Just 4 Men' and a few weeks on the Southbeach wouldn't solve. I think Patti we are going to have to agree to disagree on the wonderful Alec Baldwin but thanks for making my day!!!

5 comments:

  1. ohhh that 2nd pic is not cute...he has gotten rather old and frumpy..but he was a cutie in his day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... this cracked me up!! So very true! Thanks for the smile this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh out loud...kind of like fat Elvis, skinny Elvis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great. zachery can sweep me off my feet anyday! i found your blog through sketchy thursday's blog...love it and that kit is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was too funny, thanks for your comments - appreciate that. Welcome Suzi, glad you found us.

    ReplyDelete