Thursday, April 15, 2010

Teresa - March Sketch Competition Winner

I thought we should get to know Teresa a little more, she is our April guest designer and won last month's sketch competition. Here she is:

I asked Teresa the Magpie questions, love this part.

What is your favourite scrapbooking item?

Oh I hate to be boring right from the start but I am going to have to say patterned paper!! It is so irresistible!

How many pages on average do you do a month?

Usually 10-15 and I often do a mini-book also.

Where do you scrapbook and do you listen to music, watch TV whilst doing it?

I have a beautiful studio on the main floor of my house with three big windows and my dog at my feet! I don't usually have any music or tv on, I like to listen to the birds and the children playing outside.

What do you order if you ever go into Starbucks?

Iced Caramel Macchiato - YUM!

Who would you choose for Man of the Month?

Hmmmm no thoughts on that one except for a quote from my Grand Aunt Sandy, "Men are difficult, at best"!!

Here's what Teresa did with the Credit Crunch kit, I think she did a wonderful job:





So a huge thank you to Teresa for playing along, I am loving this competition. It is so nice to get to know people a little better and to see the talent that's out there. How's the April sketch coming along, I loved what Julie came up with this month. Have a happy Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Your work is fabulous, Teresa! Would love to give that sweet baby in your arms a squeeze--what a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Teresa!! You are truly an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete