Thursday, June 17, 2010

More Layouts

I thought I would share a few layouts I have done recently with my 'Summer Speed Scrapping'. I have also got to tell you how much I am loving Making Memories Pitter Patter Alphas, the colours are wonderful, (and not just for babies!!!). My only complaint is that they don't stick that well, (I suppose I am spoilt with the stickiness of a Thicker!!!). Although, well worth the perseverance and the odd glue dot!! I used them for the top two layouts.




I will have the Sneak Peeks of the July kit tomorrow, it is a cracker. Have a fabulous Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that layout of the kids in the car!!! Fabulous work on all of them Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layouts! love the hand written journaling! i love the first layout !good night !!(yes! it is night time here !!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific layouts! I love all your journaling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love LOVE your LO's, especially the last one of the kids in the car! Super cute photo!

    ReplyDelete