Friday, October 15, 2010

Embracing the Old Pumpkin Patch

Before moving to America, I had never been to a Pumpkin Patch. I must say that it is now my most favourite fall tradition. There is something quite wonderful about a field full of large, orange pumpkins, I am fascinated by the way they just grow above the ground .

I know, I look like I have eaten a whole pumpkin!!
Eldest Oompa Loompa decided he wanted to pick an odd shaped one......
We found the perfect sized one for baby Oompa Loompa..........
Ahh, bless their cotton socks. This photo took a lot of effort and bribery to get them all to sit down!!
I just now need to get my October Kit out and get scrapping. Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. oh so cute!! hi Tara! i can't believe you are picking pumpkins that close to the end of your pregnancy! the pictures are great! congrats on managing to have all 3 kiddos to sit down!!! i AM scrapping with your gorgeous kits right now and i am having such a blast!!!! have a great pumpkin week end!

    ReplyDelete