Thursday, January 6, 2011

One Little Word

I mentioned yesterday about Ali Edward's 'One Little Word' workshop over at Big Picture. Well, I can't rave on enough about it, I am LOVING it. You basically decide on a word that you would like to work on for the year, mine is Simplicity. Then each month she gives you little prompts and downloads to make an album - although really making sure that you are enforcing your word monthly rather than forgetting about it come February.

This is what we have done so far for January. I am also very pleased with myself that I have it finished and it is only the 6th - I am usually a last-minute-Larry.



Hopefully it will force me to embrace 'Simplicity', I will keep you posted!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I really like what you've done with your little pieces. I'm in the class too but I'm still missing a few pieces. I've also not taken my photo. I'm not too keen on taking a photo of myself right now. Hmm...

    Oh, I found you via Erin Ummel.

    ReplyDelete