Monday, July 25, 2011

The Fair & We have a Winner

This weekend we decided to go to the local county fair, my golly gosh was it super hot. We tried to wait until the evening hoping that it would be cooler but it was still 90 degrees. It didn't dampen our spirits though, we soldiered through with lots of drinks and ice lollies albeit a little bit sweaty!!!


The Oompa Loompas had soooo much fun. It was a bit like Disney Land minus the queues and the magic!!


Err, hello - holding hands. They must have been super excited as I have not seen this before. Had to make sure I had photographic evidence of this tender little moment.


Little OL was too small for all the rides so she needed an adult to accompany her, I was happy to volunteer.


I have decided that when we do stuff in Colorado, it is either super hot or freezing cold. Not complaining though, I prefer that to rain.


Baby OL loved all the colours.


Can't wait to scrap these photos, the July kit will be perfect with its Circus/Fair theme.


Us.


So pleased that we did it, I feel super American.


Now lets get a winner for the scrumptious July kit, thank you everyone for liking me on facebook. Here goes:


For some reason the result number is not showing up but it was number 83.
So, the 83rd person to like me on facebook was:

Candace Harrison - huge congrats. Send me an email with your address and I will get the kit out to you. Have a happy Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Wow those are awesome pics!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so excited to win this fabulous kit, thank you! I think your fair photos are going to look wonderful scrapped with it (and I'll have to find mine from last year to use with it, too) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos - glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete