Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Not Sure What I am doing HERE......

I should actually be here..........


.......at the Villa d'Este in Lake Como, Italy.


This is where Prince Charming and I spent our honeymoon.


I remember sitting on that terrace, a cocktail in my hand, my new rings sparkling in the sun, dreamily looking at Prince Charming. Coming to terms with the fact that I was actually a Mrs!!


Well, last week was our ten year wedding anniversary. We always said we would return to the Villa d'Este to celebrate it. So, I am sightly confused to why I am still in my house in Denver. Not really sure what happened there.............oh yes, now I remember, 4 little Oompa Loompas came along!!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics!! Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that happens doesn't it! Those pics are absolutely beautiful! I can see why you want to go visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! And what a blessed memory you have for a honeymoon, lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh !! well,at least you have those memories , right? one day you will go back there I am sure, and on the way you will stop at MY house, because we are right by the Italian border! not kidding, I am waiting for you!!
    happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete