Friday, June 26, 2009

Mud, Mud, Glorious Mud.


What is it about mud that fascinates children? Give them a bucket and spade, sit them down next to a mud puddle and it keeps them occupied for hours. I don't know of any toy that can do that!!

The upside to all this rain is lots of mud puddles.
Toddler heaven.

The other upside to all this rain are the beautiful roses in our garden. I am amazed at how wonderful the colours are and how many different varieties there are out there. I am a 'stop and smell the roses' kind of girl. I am also trying to install that into my boys but they just want to pick them or bash them with their swords. Maybe in time.....................??

This is my favourite coloured rose in our garden, it is the perfect shabby chic pink. Can you see the ladybird on there?

These are some of the other roses.


No comments:

Post a Comment