Monday, November 30, 2009

December Kits Go Live Tonight.....

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a fabulous four day break, I feel very refreshed and am ready and waiting for the joy that December brings. I just wanted to show you a new kit that I am adding to the Magpie Club, it's a wonderful Christmas embellishment pack. I thought it would be perfect for adding to your Christmas layouts, 'December Daily', 'Holiday in Hand' or 'Journal your Christmas'.


You will also be getting 3 of these October Afternoon Christmas 'Wild Cards'. They hadn't arrived when I took the photo of the kit, the UPS man should be delivering them today.


List of Contents:

3 x October Afternoon 'Wild Cards' (designs vary)
1 x Shabby Chic Crafts Journaling Card (designs vary)
1 x Omulu Journaling Card (designs vary)
1 x K&Co Card (designs vary)
2 x Jillibean Soup Journaling Sprouts (designs vary)
1 x Red Ticket
1 x Santa Flower Punch-Out
2 x Large American Crafts Foil Chipboard Christmas Shapes (shapes vary)
2 x Small American Crafts Foil Chipboard Christmas Shapes (shapes vary)
1 x Fabric Scalloped Christmas Music Shape
2 x Cut out Vintage 'Christmas Stamps' (designs vary)
1 x Hand Painted on Glass Snowman glued onto Snowflake Flower
1 x Small Christmas Tree Ornament (designs vary)
2 x Christmas Buttons (designs vary)
1 x Small Pipe Cleaner Candy Cane
3" Merry Christmas Cotton Ribbon
6" Green and Red Elastic Ribbon
8" Red Fluffy Trim
12" White Pom Pom Trim

The cost of this kit is just $9.00


Shipping will be free if posted with another kit, it will be around the $2 mark if you just want this kit. I have just got to double check the weight at the Post Office, I will be dashing off there soon.

So you should all have received your newsletters, they went out this morning. If for some reason you haven't, please just sent me a quick email and I will get one out to you. I have decided to announce this month's sketch winner tomorrow as I am still undecided and need a bit more time to choose one. I may have to go down the random number route as I am finding it too tricky!!!

Just one last reminder that all the kits will be going live tonight at 8pm MST.

Also, I have had a lot of interest already in the Main Kits. If you would like a Main Kit but also want to purchase another kit, I would suggest that you check out with the Main Kit first. Paypal will not 'save' your Main Kit even if it is your basket, it does not register that you want one until you pay for it. Once you have paid for the Main Kit, you can then go back and buy the other kit, I will then just refund you the extra shipping costs. I had a few problems with this last month and do not want to disappoint anyone this month.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the embellishment kit Tara! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed out on the kit this month! I had my time zones mixed up! Darn it!!!

    ReplyDelete