Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thank You & Sketch Winner

What a night, the Main Kits sold out in record time. The Embellishment Packs were also a real winner, there are only a couple left. All I can say is a huge, huge thank you to everyone.

OK, on to the November's Sketch Challenge Winner. It was a tough call, I am not sure that I am liking the responsibility of choosing. After much dithering, I must admit I kept coming back to Deana's layout. It made me smile a lot!! I always say that scrapbooking should be fun and I thought that this defined a fun layout. Congratulations Deana although I must ask, what exactly is a 'beignet'? So thank you to everyone for entering this month. Thank you for taking the time to upload your layouts and I look forward to seeing what wonderful creations you produce with Julie's fabulous December double page sketch.


Now Deana, I want to mix this whole prize thing up a bit. You can either take the November's Prize or I will send you a January CC kit and you can be our January 'Guest Designer'. You choose, just send me an email with you decision and of course your address.

I also thought I would share some Thanksgiving photos of the Oompa Loompas - bless their cotton socks!!




Happy 1st December, have a wonderful day.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats, Deanna! Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Deanna! Super cute photos Tara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Deanna - just adore your take on the sketch (and wow.. that definitely looks yummy)! and big big congrats to Tara (again) and the sell out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Deana! Have fun with that prize. Your layout is gorgeous! Love your photos Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaay. Congrats Deana. DH and I really liked your layout, too. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Deanna! I liked the way Deanna used the crossword puzzle and instead of doing the circles she cut along the squares but still had the hint of circle. Very cool touch.

    Also, Tara - well done on your December main kit sell out. I love the embellishment and credit crunch kits too. You always do a brilliant job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I'm so excited!! Thank you for choosing mine! The beignet is a french pastry, a yummy treat that we ate in New Orleans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Deana! Those Beignets look scrumptioulishes!

    I´m so looking forward to getting my christmas kit :-) I´ve got this grand plan of doing a thourough Christmas cleaning of my scraproom before it arrives, to celebrate all the yummy treats in it :-)

    Siri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Deana, and I'm now wishing for a bite of a beignet myself! Too bad New Orleans is so far away! Maybe I can find one in Epcot when I am there next week! Love your page!
    And Tara, your children are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you guys and Congrats again Deana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Deana - fabulous take on the sketch!! And - congrats to you Tara on the sell out :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh Tara, beignets are to die for! You can buy mixes for them in grocery stores, but there's nothing like getting them in New Orleans. You should make a batch and celebrate selling out for Dec - congrats :)

    Deana's LO was my favorite, too- congrats Deana!

    ReplyDelete